Kindly be patient until we check room availability ...
Redirecting to cart, Please be patient...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi - 7 Nights
|Pricing From Cape Town||
|Pricing From Durban||
|Pricing From Johannesburg||
ADAARAN CLUB RANNALHI
WHY WE LIKE IT
Adaaran Club Rannalhi sits exclusively at the tip of the South Male Atoll – a unique location with access to pristine beaches and excellent diving. This resort is perfect for the budget conscious traveller with its choice of standard rooms and water bungalows and a great value all inclusive meal plan.
South Male Atoll
The speedboat transfer takes around 45 minutes
The are 96 Standard Rooms located on the beach around the island and 34 Water Bungalows located on stilts over the ocean.
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Satellite television
- In room safe
- Hair dryer and toiletries
- IDD Telephone
- CD/DVD player (Water Bungalows only)
The Main Restaurant features an open air layout and serves international buffet meals as well as theme nights highlighting cuisines from around the world.
The Nika Lounge Bar
With its sand floor and chilled atmosphere is the ideal spot to enjoy the sunset.
The Cocktail Bar
Is the main resort bar and serves the pool and beach areas
The resort operates on an All Inclusive basis as follows:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant
- Mid-morning snacks, afternoon tea and cake and midnight snacks
- Drinks served by the glass between 09h00 and 00h00 at the Nika Bar, Cocktail Bar and Main Restaurant (during lunch & dinner only) – spirits, house wine during lunch and dinner only, selected cocktails, cordials, mineral water, tea and coffee
The Chavana Spa at Adaaran Club Rannalhi is a two-storey sea front facing Spa, set among lush landscaping. All treatments have been thoughtfully created to provide a sensory adventure, whilst keeping a focus on providing a fresh and friendly Balinese spa experience.
Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas.
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Land sports: Table tennis, beach volleyball and beach football
- Watersports: Windsurfing, snorkelling and Jet skis
- Scuba diving
- Deep sea fishing
Write Your Own Review
Terms & ConditionsAll Rights Reserved
Congrats! Rooms available.