Kindly be patient until we check room availability ...
Redirecting to cart, Please be patient...
Caccon Madives -7 Nights
|Pricing From Cape Town||
|Pricing From Durban||
|Pricing From Johannesburg||
The seaplane transfer takes 30 minute from the international airport
Italian interior design company LAGO have put a unique and extraordinary touch on the interiors. Their ‘floating bed’ designs are a common fixture in all villas as is the use of rustic wildwood.
The 150 villas are divided into semi-detached Beach Villas, stand alone Beach Suites, Family Beach Villas, Beach Suites with Pool, Lagoon Villas on stilts over the water, Lagoon Suites, Lagoon Suites with Pool and a Presidential Suite on the beach.
- Air conditioning and Ceiling fan
- King size bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Hair dryer
- Sitting area with sofa
- Mini bar
- Private digital safe
- Flat screen TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Day bed/sun bed
- Music system/DVD player
- Jacuzzi (Lagoon suites only)
- Plunge Pool (Pool villas only)
- Beach Suites with Pool, Lagoon Suites with Pool and the Cocoon Suite enjoy 24 Hour butler service
The resort operates on a Half Board Plus basis which includes:
- Breakfast and dinner
- Drinks during meal times including water, soft drinks, house wine, tap beer, tea and coffee
Guests can choose to pay a supplement to upgrade to a Full Board Plus basis which includes:
- Lunch including water, soft drinks, house wine, tap beer, tea and coffee
Guests can also upgrade to an All Inclusive basis which includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the Main Restaurant
- Afternoon tea/coffee with snacks served from 16h30 – 18h00
- Bottled water, drinks served by the glass including soft drinks, beer, house wine and pouring spirits which includes Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, Brandy, Tequila, Rum, Arrack and Martini between 10h00 and 00h00s only
- Selected cocktails & mocktails
- Mini bar - soft drinks and water (replenished once daily)
- Tea and coffee making facilities in the room
- 10% discount on Spa treatments
The main buffet restaurant, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner showcasing culinary highlights from around the world with regular theme evenings.
The Manta Restaurant
Is an A la Carte restaurant over the lagoon.
The Palm Grill
Is located under the palms on the beach and is dedicated to seafood grills.
This is the resort’s main bar and is located at the pool. The Kurum-Bar is located on the southern tip of the island close to the kids club. Both bars have a light lunch menu available and the Kurum-Bar also offers a ‘Catch of the Day’ option between 12h30 and 15h00.
The Spa and wellness offerings have been recently upgraded. The brand new ‘Garden of Eden’ wellness area is an addition to the existing Cube Spa facility and features a jacuzzi, a steam and sauna room, as well as a Kneipp pool.
The Cube Spa at Cocoon Maldives, is located in the heart of the island to ensure maximum privacy and intimacy, and offers variety of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments with qualified masseurs from Bali.
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor gym
- Watersports Centre
- Dive Centre
- Kids Club
- Excursions Desk
- Evening entertainment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Island Memories photography outlet
Write Your Own Review
Terms & ConditionsAll Rights Reserved
Congrats! Rooms available.