Kindly be patient until we check room availability ...
Redirecting to cart, Please be patient...
Constance Aiyana - 7 Nights
|Pricing From Johannesburg||
Why we like it
Pure and chic, this resort has been designed and built around the concept of simple, local materials and consummate craftsmanship. Inspired by beautiful African architecture Constance Aiyana is mystically soul-stirring with high ceilings, pastel colours, fragrant gardens and water features, and borders an azure ocean with the ever-present rhythmic sound of the sea on the breeze - this is what makes Constance Aiyana so special and a true African retreat.
North West Coast of Pemba Island, Zanzibar.
The resort is a one hour 30 minute transfer from Pemba Airport (weather conditions permitting).
30 Villas are divided into the following categories.
Prestige Villas (Size: 85m2)
Beachfront location with direct access to the sand. The bathroom is equipped with a shower and separate bathtub plus there is also an outdoor shower. The villa also has its own outdoor sitting sala and pavilion. Some of the larger villas have a living room attached to the entrance lobby.
Senior Villas (Size: 110m2)
Have a living room attached to the entrance lobby, a bathroom with shower and separate bathtub, an outdoor shower and outdoor sala and dining area.
Ambassador Villas (Size: 210m2)
Overlook the garden and ocean. The master bedroom is on the ground floor and the second bedroom is on the first floor. Features include an indoor dining/living area, a covered veranda, outside decking with seating and a private infinity pool
Royal Villa (Size: 250m2)
3 sea facing bedrooms, shower and separate bathtubs as well as outside showers, separate living room, outside decking, covered veranda and a private infinity pool.
Presidential Villa (Size: 220m2)
2 bedrooms on ground floor with sea view, large living room and greeting pavilion, kitchenette, maid’s room, shower and separate bathtubs plus outside showers, outdoor decking area with seating and private infinity pool.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- DVD player
- Double vanities
- Hair dryer
The resort operates on an All Inclusive basis.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) available in the Niima Restaurant.
- Large Variety of Super Premium branded spirits. Jua bar remaining open until late 23:30. All drinks after 23:30 will be charged as per hotel drinks price list.
- Selection of fresh juices, soft drinks, mineral water, mocktails, cocktails and beer
- Wine as per selected upgraded list
- Coffee & Tea facilities in all Villas
- Beach fruit/ snacks and bar snacks
- Sparkling wine available at breakfast and aperitif time (between 18hrs00 to 20hrs00)
- Mini bar stocked with selected red & white wine, beers, soft drinks, water and snacks. Mini bar refilled once daily
- A complimentary cake for Birthday and Wedding Anniversary (when known in advance)
- Afternoon tea at Jua bar
- One 45 min Spa treatment per person and per stay (min stay 4 nights). To be taken between 09h00 to 15h00
- Snorkelling equipment, Kayak, Stand-up paddle and Mountain bike (available on request)
- Fitness centre
- Management cocktail once per week
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi at Restaurant, Bar, Pool area and all Guest Villas
- IPod docking stations(played through the television system)
Jua is home to the resort’s private bar, a Shisha lounge area and a wine cellar.
The Maji Spa offers pure pampering relaxation. Spa facilities include 4 single treatment rooms, 2 double treatment rooms and a gym
Wi-Fi is available at the restaurant and bar
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Swimming pool
- Boat trips, kayaks and snorkelling are free of charge
- Fishing excursions
- Diving (PADI)
- Yoga Lessons
- Island excursions
- Local craft shop
- Art gallery
All information in this fact sheet is applicable from 1 November 2018 to 31 October 2019 and is subject to change without prior notice.
Write Your Own Review
Terms & ConditionsAll Rights Reserved.
Congrats! Rooms available.