Kindly be patient until we check room availability ...
Redirecting to cart, Please be patient...
Diamonds Athuruga Maldives - 7 Nights
|Pricing From Durban||
|Pricing From Johannesburg||
|Pricing from Cape Town||
DIAMONDS ATHURUGA BEACH & WATER VILLAS
Why we like it
The Deluxe Water Villas with large private deck verandas are some of the best in the Maldives and that’s what the Maldivians say, not just us!
Diamonds Athuruga is a luxury paradise in Maldives’ South Ari Atoll, just a 20 minute scenic seaplane transfer from Malé International Airport. Here you can discover a genuine Maldives experience where attention to detail will ensure a truly unforgettable visit.
South Ari Atoll
39 Beach Bungalows
Offer large decks providing direct beach access.
7 Junior Suites
Feature a separate living room and a large outside deck on the beach with a dining area and couches.
21 Water Villas
These exclusive water villas are furnished with custom made rattan, canopy king size beds, Italian contemporary lighting and inlaid parquet wooden floors.
2 Two Bedroom Water Villas
These 2 villas have a maximum occupancy of 6 guests so ideal for families.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- IDD telephone
- Daily stocked mini bar
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Ipod docking station
- Apple Imac movie and music selection in all Water Villas
- In-room safe
- Wi-Fi in main area and In Junior Suites, Water Villas and 2 Bedroom Over Water Villas
- Evening turn down
The resort operates on an All Inclusive basis which includes
- Free welcome drink to all arrivals.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the Main Restaurant.
- Lunch served at the Beach Bar. Snacks, cocktails, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, wine, tea and coffee, selected spirits (Champagne not included) served at the main bar
- and at the Beach Bar from 10h00 to 24h00.
- Daily stocked Mini bar in the room.
- Water sports activities: canoe, laser sailing and windsurfing (for expert guests). Snorkelling equipment. Guided snorkelling tours of the house reef.
- Half day excursion to nearby local fisherman’ s island (once per stay with a minimum stay of 7 nights).
- Beach towels and sun beds.
Additional All Inclusive services included for Water Villas guests only:
- A’ la carte breakfast, table d’hôte lunch and dinner served at the Thari Water Villas Restaurant.
- Cocktails, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, wine, tea and coffee, selected spirits (Champagne not included) served at the over water bar from 18h00 to 23h00
Buffet breakfast and lunches and theme night buffets and fish barbecues for dinner.
Spectacular location over water serving breakfasts and a la carte lunch and dinner menus. Water Villa guests can take all their meals here on the all inclusive programme. Beach Bungalow guests pay the a la carte supplement
Farivalhu Maldivian Restaurant
Private restaurant under the stars serving traditional cuisine – open for dinner only
Thila Japanese Restaurant
Teppanyaki in an exquisite palm leafed thatched hut on the beach – maximum 12 guests
Kakuni Seafood Restaurant
A personalised seafood extravaganza which can be anywhere – on the beach, on the water villa terrace or in front of the Beach Bungalow.
Open air seating to enjoy a full range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Boli Beach Bar
This bar enjoys a beach location. Lunch can also be taken here
Thari Over Water Bar
Peaceful open air bar on the deck.
Complimentary in the lobby, Junior Suites, Water Villas and 2 Bedroom Over Water Villas
A wide range of Ayurvedic massages, wraps, scrubs and facials using natural materials designed to relax and rejuvenate.
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Watersports centre with marine biologist
- I-Dive PADI diving centre
- Beach Volley
- Table tennis
- Indoor Games
- Library and board games
- Gift shop
- Daily activity programme
- Evening entertainment
- Infirmary with resident doctor and medical assistance
- Snorkelling equipment & snorkelling tours of the house reef are complimentary
Write Your Own Review
Terms & ConditionsAll rights reserved
Congrats! Rooms available.