Kindly be patient until we check room availability ...
Redirecting to cart, Please be patient...
Diamonds Mapenzi Beach - 7 Nights
|Pricing From Johannesburg||
DIAMONDS MAPENZI BEACH
Why we like it
Diamonds Mapenzi Beach is one of the most established hotels on the island of Zanzibar and remains an excellent and affordable choice for people who want an action-packed holiday.
Great value for money, it’s an unpretentious resort with a fantastic vibe; fun and involving. Accommodation is simple and comfortable, the water sport facilities are brilliant – windsurfing equipment and canoes are complimentary – the all inclusive package covers a choice of three restaurants – the buffet is one of the best on the island - and two bars plus a daily stocked mini-bar (soft drinks, water and beer) – it couldn’t be better! There is also the à la carte restaurant on the beach – but here a supplement is payable.
The low tide on the East coast adds to the experience when you can walk out across the beach for 1.5 kilometres to the reef.
East Coast, Kiwengwa
The resort has 87 rooms, split over 3 different categories on three different levels.
21 Swahili Rooms
These rooms are situated on the higher level of the resort surrounded by beautiful gardens, all rooms are furnished in traditional East African style.
36 Superior Rooms
Located on the mid-level with large private verandas.
30 Beach Villas
Located on the beach and have been refurbished in a sleek white theme.
- Individual climate control and ceiling fan
- Stocked mini bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Flat screen TV (Beach Villas Only)
- King size or twin beds with mosquito net
- Digital in room personal safe
The resort operates on an All Inclusive basis.
All Inclusive includes
- Welcome cocktail
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the View Restaurant, themed nights including African dinner are served during the week. A live pasta station is available for lunch and dinner
- Soft drinks, juices, mineral water, house wine, local beer, selected spirits and cocktails, coffee and tea served during meals and at the resort bars
- Snacks offered at the Hibiscus Pool Bar bar and Upepo Beach Bar
- Lunch at the Ocean Reef Beach Grill
- Dinner at the Nakupenda Pizzeria
- Home-made ice cream and sorbet available at lunch and dinner
- In-room mini bar stocked daily with soft drinks, beer and water
- Water gym, stretching, windsurfing equipment, canoes, beach volley, beach soccer, table tennis, darts, indoor games and tennis court
- Evening entertainment programme
The View Restaurant
Serves buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner. The cuisine is international and evening dinners are themed including an African Dinner once a week on the beach.
Set near the beach, open for dinner.
Suli Suli a la carte restaurant
Located directly on the beach serving seafood specialities under small gazebos in a very romantic environment. Open for dinner only and reservations are essential.
Hibiscus Pool Bar
Serves snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, cocktails, house wine, tea and coffee from 10 am. After midnight all drinks are at charge. Premium brand liquors are available at charge.
Upepo Beach Bar
Serves snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, house wine from 10h00 to 18h00.
Ocean Reef Beach Grill
Offers a light lunch menu on the beach. Open daily from 13h00 to 15h00.
Mvua African Rain Spa – in Africa rain means life and the skilled therapists in this massage centre will relax and rejuvenate tired muscles using the natural ingredients of the island.
Available in the public areas
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES (some at a supplement)
- Laser boat
- Sailing and windsurfing courses
- Tube riding
- Snorkelling equipment
- Games room with satellite TV, Nintendo Wii and games
- Evening entertainment
- Spherique fashion boutique
Write Your Own Review
Terms & Conditions
All Rights Reserved.
Congrats! Rooms available.