Kindly be patient until we check room availability ...
Redirecting to cart, Please be patient...
Diamonds Star Of The East - 7 Nights
|Pricing From Johannesburg||
DIAMONDS STAR OF THE EAST
Why we like it
Nestled on the North West Zanzibar at Nungwi, this flagship Diamonds resort offers 11 one or two bedroom private villas, each with their own plunge pool, overlooking the azure ocean.
The villas are the real highlight with spiral shaped pools, butler service, four-poster beds draped in white linen and indoor/outdoor bathrooms. Each villa sits in its own tropical garden walled by foliage and offers a hilltop view of the Indian Ocean.
Star of the East guests enjoy exclusive access to a private beach, plus an all inclusive programme that covers all drinks (including a personal bar stocked to order with premium brands) and meals in the private restaurant. Guests also have access to selected Diamonds la Gemma dell’Est facilities and food and beverage outlets.
This resort is the perfect escape for those in search of island pampering at its best.
North West, Nungwi
9 One Bedroom Villas (Size: 235 m²)
There are 7 one bedroom villas and 2 one bedroom villas with additional in-room Jacuzzi designed in modern contemporary and African style and built to give discerning guests the ultimate on space and luxurious privacy. Each villa comes with a private plunge pool and Jacuzzi, an extra-large and fully furnished terrace with a covered and open area and a large tropical private garden to enjoy the un-matched views over the sea and the famous Zanzibar sunset.
2 Two Bedroom Villas (Size: 300 m²)
The 2 two bedroom villas with additional in-room Jacuzzi designed in modern contemporary and African style are built to give the discerning guest the ultimate on space and luxurious privacy. Each villa comes with a private plunge pool and Jacuzzi, an extra-large and fully furnished terrace with a covered and open area and a large tropical private garden to enjoy the unmatched views over the sea and the famous Zanzibar sunset.
- King size bed
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Flat screen satellite TV and DVD player
- Entertainment console
- Large in room safe box
- Private bar
- Walk-in closet
- Spacious bathroom with large bathtub, indoor and outdoor walk-in shower, 2 hand basins, face mirror and hair dryer, private WC, bidet and indoor Jacuzzi
- Exclusive choice of amenities
- Choice of cushions and duvet
- Speciality coffee and tea making
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
The resort operates on an All Inclusive basis.
All Inclusive includes
- Special Welcome Drink and selection of amenities upon arrival
- Fine Selection of Soft drinks, house wine, local beer, juices, water, tea, coffee served at any time
- Choice of fine cuisine lunch and dinner menu
- 24 hours Room Service
- Large choice of breakfast options as per personal request
- Snack Menu available 24 hours
- Romantic Private Dinners at our beach with a personalized menu from our Head Chef
- Canoes, paddle boats, stand up paddle, water aerobics,beach volley, table tennis, pool, table soccer, indoor & outdoor gym, floodlit tennis
- 24 hours Butler Service
- Fully stocked mini bar personalised with your preferred beverages
- Nightly entertainment including live bands/singer, Acrobatics, Masai Show, DJ playing at the Tiara Lounge and at the Sunset Lounge & Bar
Ocean Blue Restaurant
Serves fine dining a la carte dishes with panoramic views of the ocean.
Tiara Lounge Bar
Serves finger food, snacks and a variety of International and Local drinks and large selection of cocktails.
Sea Breeze a la carte restaurant
Located on the magnificent pier, serves fresh seafood in an exceptional and romantic atmosphere.
Diamonds Beach Club
The Tropicana Pool and Snack Bar serves drinks including beers, wines, spirits, local fresh juices, homemade ice teas, cocktails and more. The outdoor restaurant on the beach serves light snacks salads, homemade pizza from the show kitchen as well as a curry buffet at lunchtime.
The Beach Club is open from 09h30 to 22h30 daily
MVUA AFRICAN RAIN SPA
Rain is life, and life depends on it……. this is the concept behind Mvua African Rain Spa, a balanced oasis to calm the body and senses. Guests will be pampered by the skilful hands of the expertly trained staff
Complimentary through Diamonds Star of the East.
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES (some at a supplement)
- Hobby cat
- International diving centre
- Variety of swimming pools
- Outdoor gym
- Floodlit Tennis court
- Beach volley ball
- Private beach with beach service
- Beach volley ball
Write Your Own Review
Terms & ConditionsAll Rights Reserved.
Congrats! Rooms available.