Kindly be patient until we check room availability ...
Redirecting to cart, Please be patient...
Dream of Zanzibar - 7 Nights
|Pricing From Johannesburg||
DREAM OF ZANZIBAR
Why we like it
The resort is an attractive and modern structure with a beautiful blend of contemporary and local Afro-Arabic design of local woods and solid materials with an architectural style that recalls the African-Arab Palaces.
North East Coast
The resort provides top modern comforts with accommodation of the highest standards fitted with furniture made by Italian specialists in elm wood.
All rooms have a large en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and double basin.
Each room has a spacious private terrace or balcony with table and chairs.
104 Deluxe Garden Rooms
Have a communal swimming pool, children area and bar.
40 Junior Suites with Ocean View
10 Junior Suites with Ocean View and a jacuzzi
These 3 room categories are located in individual blocks with rooms on both the ground and first floors.
3 Individual Beach Villas
Have a jacuzzi and private pool and enjoy a beachfront location.
- Individual climate control and ceiling fan
- King size or European twin beds with mosquito net
- IDD telephone
- Internet access (with cable)
- TV with satellite channels, DVD and CD player
- Stocked mini bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Digital in room personal safe
- Hair dryer
- Shaver plug point
- Electricity 220V 50 Hz
Cape to Venice Brasserie
With indoor (air conditioned) and outdoor dining facilities offers lavish buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Special theme nights are organized on a weekly basis with menu featuring light and tasty international cuisine.
The Andiamo Pizzeria
Open for dinner, serves fresh pizza, salads and healthy foods from an a la carte menu.
Blue Vanilla a’ la carte restaurant (At a supplement)
The luxury a’ la carte restaurant offers seafood and fusion cuisine, refreshing cocktails in a refined and peaceful ambience, open for dinner only.
The Boma Restaurant and The Chop Sticks Restaurant
Regional and local African dishes are served buffet style at the Boma Restaurant while Asian specialities can be tasted The Chop Stick.
The Taj Mahal, the Sushi Bar and the Zanzi-Bar Grill
Located on the beach and serve buffet lunch.
The Kokosnuss Bar
Located near the main pool this bar offers a selection of fruit juices, soft drinks, coffee, tea, cocktails, beers, wine and selected spirits from 10h00 to 22h00.
The Snack Bar is open from 10h00 to 13h00 and from 15h00 to 17h00.
The Mama Paw Garden Pool Bar
Serves cocktails and All Inclusive beverages from 10h00 to 18h00 at the Deluxe Garden Rooms pool.
The Le Souk Bar
Serves a wide selection of long drinks tea, coffee, cocktails, soft drinks, local beers and selected spirits. Exclusive and premium drinks are served at an extra charge.
Open from 18h00 to midnight.
The resort operates on an All Inclusive basis which includes:
- A welcome cocktail
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant
- Weather depending the lunch buffet is served at The Taj Mahal, Sushi Bar d Zanzi-Bar Grill outlets
- Soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, house wine, tea and coffee and selected spirits are served at the restaurants and bars
- Dinner is also available at The Chop Stick, at The Boma Restaurant and at the Andiamo Pizzeria Restaurant
- Snacks are offered at the Pool Bar throughout the day
- Other inclusions on the package are water gym, canoes, beach volley, football, table tennis, billiards and darts as well as the provision of beach towels, sun beds and beach umbrellas
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- 24 Hour reception and concierge
- Currency exchange and internet access
- 2 swimming pools, one with children’s area
- Babysitting service
- Conference Centre
- Animation team with daily entertainment
- Water sports Centre
- The Dream Spa
- Tours and excursions desk
- Stone Town shuttle service
Write Your Own Review
Terms & Conditions
All Rights Reserved.
Congrats! Rooms available.