Kindly be patient until we check room availability ...
Redirecting to cart, Please be patient...
Filitheyo Island Resort 7 - Nights
|Pricing From Cape Town||
|Pricing From Durban||
|Pricing From Johannesburg||
FILITHEYO ISLAND RESORT
WHY WE LIKE IT
As the only resort island in the Faafu Atoll, you will enjoy completely unspoilt and pristine diving and snorkelling.
A typically beautiful Maldivian island, it has been sympathetically developed to disturb as little of the ecology and atmosphere as possible. It is also one of the finest-looking resorts with thatched bungalows, white sandy beaches, azure sea, lush vegetation and tropical flowers. Whilst the resort is tranquillity itself, there is plenty of sport on offer- table tennis, a gym, large swimming pool, catamaran sailing, canoeing and, of course, snorkelling and diving. There is a dive school for those who want to learn and 2 restaurants and bars make sure the body and soul are kept well fed.
Filitheyo, covering approximately 21 hectares, has a total 125 Villas designed to blend in with the island atmosphere, giving the impression of wooden huts with thatched roofs shaded by palm trees.
94 Superior Villas
15 Deluxe Villas
16 Water villas
Interconnecting Superior villa on request.
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- IDD Telephone
- Hair dryer
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Mini bar
- Wooden sundeck with seating
- In room safe
- Wi-Fi (chargeable)
Offers buffet style international cuisines from all corners of the world, for breakfast, lunch and dinner with 14 day cycle menus.
Sunset Restaurant & Bar
Located at the tip of the island offers freshly blended juices, cocktails, coffee & snacks and don’t forget to try our contemporary range of new world and European wines.
Available for those celebrating special occasions, including dinner at the beach, pool side or bar.
Offers varieties of beverages to quench your thirst under the shade of palm trees.
Relaxing, healing and deliciously pampering. Transform your holiday with a blissful treatment at the Filitheyo Spa and indulge in the best of body massages, beauty treatments, hand and foot care and facial treatments.
The resort operates on a Half Board basis with the option to upgrade to Full Board or All Inclusive basis.
The All Inclusive package includes the following
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant
- Afternoon Tea/Coffee with snacks served at the a la carte restaurant
- Bottled water & Drinks served by the glass (including soft drinks, cocktails, beer, house wine and Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, Brandy, Tequila, Rum, Arrack and Martini. Beverages to be served between 10h00 and 00h00 only
- Mini bar soft drinks and Water (replenished once daily)
- Selected cocktail & mocktails
- 20% discount on A la cart restaurant if bill exceeds US$50
- 10% discount on spa treatments.
- 20% discount on special dinners
- 2 excursions (Island Hopping & Sunset/ Morning Fishing) per person per stay
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Volley ball
- Table tennis
- Board games
- Small library is also available
- Night and morning fishing excursions
- Snorkelling trips
- Honeymoon excursions
- Island hopping to the surrounding local islands
The Werner Lau Diving Centre offers a complete range of multilingual dive courses by SSI, CMAS & PADI plus specialized diving such as NITROX.
Write Your Own Review
Terms & ConditionsAll Rights Reserved
Congrats! Rooms available.