Kindly be patient until we check room availability ...
Redirecting to cart, Please be patient...
Karafuu Beach Resort & SPA - 7 Nights
|Pricing From Johannesburg||
KARAFUU BEACH RESORT AND SPA
Why we like it
With architecture and décor in the traditional Zanzibar style, this is an incredible value for money, well established hotel in a secluded area on the island’s east coast, about 50 minutes’ drive from the airport and Stone Town. Hands-on and attentive management, 4 restaurants, daily entertainment, a PADI dive school, 3 large pools, swim up bars and a scenic Spa with a Jacuzzi pool complete the picture.
South East Coast
Located on the seafront, each with their own private pool and comprising 2 separate bedrooms - perfect for a family or house party with a maximum occupancy of 6 guests
These junior suites have generous sea views and are situated along the beach front.
The cottage rooms are situated on a gentle slope behind the junior suites and offer a partial sea view through the palm tree tops
The garden rooms are at the top of the slope in the lush tropical gardens. All have easy access to the long stretch of beach
Great beachfront location under the palms with a spectacular view
Bondeni Pool Rooms
These rooms are located in the Bondeni area at the top of the slope and face the Bondeni pool. This area includes the pool restaurant, swim up pool bar and air conditioned fitness centre
Masai Pool Rooms
These rooms are located around the Masai swimming pool close to the botanic garden and are furnished in typical Masai style
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Mosquito nets
- Wi-Fi connection
- Mini bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- In room safe
The resort operates on a Half Board or an All Inclusive basis.
All Inclusive concept includes:
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant or the Bondeni restaurant
• Meals will be served buffet and/or a la carte at hotel’s discretion
• Drinks from 10h00 to 24h00 including American coffee, tea, water, soft drinks, juices, all non-alcoholic cocktails, house wines, beer, alcoholic cocktails with Konyagi and non-branded spirits
• Afternoon tea, coffee and pastries
• Aqua gym, beach volley, table tennis, darts and indoor games, tennis court (equipment and court lighting not included), pool table, evening animation and petanque)
• One free trial dive in the pool
Main restaurant with a sea view terrace offering buffet breakfasts, lunches and dinners
In the Bondeni area offering buffet breakfast and an a la carte menu for lunch and dinner
Le Grand Bleu
Beachfront a la carte restaurant offering a lobster and seafood menu at an additional charge.
Twice weekly traditional Swahili and Masai dinners are served in this boma area representing a reconstruction of a real Masai village within the resort.
This is the main cocktail bar and there are also two swim up pool bars
The Samawati Spa is located on the cliff top with private ocean view treatment rooms
Available throughout the resort (at a charge)
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- 2 Conference Rooms
- Games Room, Pool Table, Darts, Board games, Table Tennis
- 3 Swimming Pools plus pool at the Spa
- 2 Floodlit Tennis Courts
- PADI Diving Centre
- Kids Club
Write Your Own Review
Terms & ConditionsAll Rights Reserved
Congrats! Rooms available.