Kindly be patient until we check room availability ...
Redirecting to cart, Please be patient...
Riu Palace Zanzibar - 7 Nights
|Pricing From Johannesburg||
RIU PALACE ZANZIBAR
Why we like it
Located on the North West Coast of Zanzibar, on a spectacular white beach, this resort offers a unique landscape considered to be among the finest in the world. Here an ocean front setting lends itself to the perfect location for romantic sunsets in a magical atmosphere.
Riu Palace Zanzibar is an Adults Only Resort – no guests under the age of 18 are permitted.
North West Coast
100 luxuriously appointed ocean front accommodations, all with private balcony and decorated with contemporary, stylish furniture that evoke the island’s Arabic-African and Colonial heritage.
Junior Suites (Size: 45 m²)
These suites have private balconies or terraces facing the ocean and have a small sitting area with a sofa
Superior Junior Suites (Size: 54 m²)
These suites have a sitting area with a sofa or a sofa bed.
Jacuzzi Junior Suites (Size: 90 m²)
These suites have spacious sitting rooms, a hydro massage bathtub and shower cabin and a large terrace with a jacuzzi.
Beach Villas wih Pool (Size: 320 m²)
Beach Villas have a hydro massage bathtub and shower cabin plus a terrace with a small private pool.
- Individual climate controlled air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- TV with satellite channels
- CD/DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Hair dryer and bathrobe
- In room safe
- Mini bar
The resort operates on an All Inclusive basis.
All Inclusive includes:
- Welcome cocktail
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Aqua Restaurant
- Soft drinks, house wine, local beer, juices, water, tea, coffee served in the Aqua Restaurant
- A set menu selection at the 2 a la carte restaurants (dinner only)
- Snacks throughout the day plus soft drinks, in-house wine, cocktails, local beer, juices, water, tea and coffee from 10h00 to midnight at the Sunset Bar Living & Pool Area
- Morning and afternoon teas and cool drinks, soft drinks, juices throughout the day at the Makuti Beach Bar
- Horizon Terrace Shisha & Cigar Lounge from 18h00 to midnight
- Aqua Gym
- Steam bath and whirlpool bath
- Daytime entertainment programme several times per week
- Evening entertainment (live music or shows) several times per week
Formal dress is required for dinner
The main restaurant located on the beach, featuring indoor and outdoor seating areas.A lavish buffet is served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy international cuisine with a special hint of Zanzibar spices.
Ofers fans of Oriental food (Thai, Chinese & Japanese) the occasion to enjoy tasty and delicious creations, in an oriental and multi-ethnic atmosphere. This á la carte restaurant is located on the beach and opens for dinner.
A variety of meat including Impala, Ostrich, Crocodile and Zebra are roasted over charcoal and carved at your table. The Carnivorous is not only for meat-lovers! Fish and vegetables lovers are also welcome and the chefs will grill fish and vegetable over the coals as well. Open for dinner.
Offers snacks, soft drinks, exotic cocktails, local beers, in-house wine, juices, water, tea and coffee from 10h00 to 00h00 daily.
Horizon Terrace Cigar and Shisha Lounge
Located next to the Sunset Bar, this elegantly decorated lounge offers an excellent selection of cigars and Shishas, wines and spirits in a relaxed environment.
The Makuti Beach Bar
Located directly on the beach, this bar offers a selection of drinks and snacks whilst you relax on your sunbed from 10h00 to 17h00.
The resort spa provides extensive range of spa services tailored to personal needs. There is a spectacular central relaxation area with a Jacuzzi and pool, plus a fitness centre
Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES
• Excursions Office Centre
• Diving School
• Daily activities (water aerobics, stretching, jogging, yoga, beach volleyball)
• Evening entertainment
All information in this fact sheet is applicable from 1 November 2018 to 31 October 2019 and is subject to change without prior notice.
Write Your Own Review
Terms & ConditionsAll Rights Reserved.
Congrats! Rooms available.