Kindly be patient until we check room availability ...
Redirecting to cart, Please be patient...
Sensiminar Lagoon Mauritius - 7 Nights
|Pricing From Durban||
|Pricing From Johannesburg||
|Pricing from Cape Town||
SENSIMAR LAGOON MAURITIUS
Why we like it
Sold exclusively by The Holiday Factory this well located adult only hotel offers a casual atmosphere.
With it location on a pristine lagoon it is ideal for the large variety of watersports on offer at the resort. If you are of the opinion that variety is the spice of life, the 5 dining options will definitely appeal to you with cuisine ranging from local Creole to Indian.
When you tire of the sun and sand escape to the relaxing spa for one of many treatments.
Anse la Raie, North Coast.
34 Garden Rooms (Size: 35 m2)
Rooms are located on the ground, first or second floor offering garden views and en suite shower.
73 Sea View Rooms (Size: 35 m2)
Rooms are located on the ground, first or second floor offering ocean views and en suite shower.
All Inclusive includes
- Breakfast daily in the main restaurant
- Lunch at Taba J or the main restaurant
- Dinner daily in the main restaurant, Kot Nou and once per stay at Culinarium
- Drinks including soft drinks, local beer, house wines and local spirits available from 11h00 until 23h30
- Mini bar including soft drinks, water and local beer – replenished once a day
- Tea, coffee and afternoon local sweet goodies
- Local snacks with evening drinks
- Picnic baskets if going on excursions (booking required)
Buffet restaurant with theme dinners focusing on international and Mauritian cuisine located in the heart of the resort serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A Mauritian inspired restaurant overlooking the pool are open for dinner only.
A barbeque themed lunch venue and afternoon tea.
Mauritian street food concept open for lunch.
An a la carte restuarant serving dinner (supplement applies)
Massages, body care and facials. Treat yourself with moments of well-being while on holiday in Mauritius. The Spa Attitude at the hotel Sensimar Lagoon Mauritius counts four treatment rooms (two doubles and two singles), one sea-facing massage kiosk in the boutique hotel section, one affusion shower for hydro massage and body treatment and a hammam and is open every day from 09h00 to 20h00.
The Spa Attitude care rituals are based on genuine natural elements of Mauritius: its soil, its sea, its sun and its plants.
Free of charge throughout the resort.
WATERSPORTS & FACILITIES
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Table tennis
- Dart boards
- Board games
- 3 swimming pools
- Laser Boats
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
- Nauticaz – educational and interactive environmental centre
WATERSPORTS (at a supplement)
- PADI diving centre & School
- Kite surfing school, windsurfing and stand up paddle
- Big game fishing
All information in this fact sheet is applicable from 1 November 2018 to 31 October 2019 is subject to change without prior notice.
Write Your Own Review
Terms & ConditionsAll Rights Reserved
Congrats! Rooms available.