Kindly be patient until we check room availability ...
Redirecting to cart, Please be patient...
Singa Town Lodge-Port Elizabeth
|Executive Suite (1 Adult)||
|Executive Suite (2 Adults)||
|Luxury Suite (1 Adult)||
|Luxury Suite (2 Adults)||
The gentle seaside city of Port Elizabeth, gateway to both the Garden Route and the Eastern Cape Safari Belt, has always been well-known and well-loved for its relaxed-pace, rejuvenating, traffic-jam-free holiday experiences. Visitors are always pleasantly surprised by the swirl of cosmopolitan energy to the friendly city; Singa Lodge is an intriguingly beautiful Boutique Hotel, with a Moroccan flare to it. Named for the mystical dragon-lion of Indonesian mythology, this luxury boutique hotel in Port Elizabeth is one of five select lodges brought to you by Lion Roars Safaris & Lodges, and offers distinctive 4-star accommodation in Port Elizabeth.
Inclusions and Exclusions:
- Includes: accommodation, teas/coffees, breakfast and daily housekeeping.
- Excludes: All drinks, laundry, Telephone calls, transfers, gratuities and any other items of a personal nature.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All rates are in South African Rands and include VAT.
2. Children are welcome at Singa Lodge, subject to availability of child-friendly rooms and equipment. Selected rooms can accommodate 1 child (0-17yrs) sharing with parents.
3. Standard child rates (unless specified otherwise in e.g. special offers):
I. Infants 0-3 year stay free when sharing with adults.
II. Children 4-12 years are charged a flat fee of R100 per child, per night when sharing with adults.
III. Children 13 -17 years are charged a flat fee of R200 per child, per night when sharing with adults.
IIII. Children staying in a room by themselves will be charged full adult rates.
4. Please note that all guests will be required to sign an indemnity form on arrival.
5. Singa Lodge reserves the right to limit the number of reduced rate requests as may
apply to drivers, pilots and guides.
6. Singa Lodge reserves the right to admit any guest/s and furthermore retains the right
to have remove, ant guest/s whose behaviour impacts negatively on other guests and/or staff.
50% non-refundable deposit will be required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance is to be paid when checking in to Singa Lodge
Cancellation Policy:In the event of notification of cancellation, the following cancellation fee shall apply on the full booking:
Write Your Own Review
Terms & ConditionsAll Rights Reserved
Congrats! Rooms available.